• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Professor Jenkins Heading For Britain Castle!!

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Professor Jenkins heading for Britain Castle!!

by Fiorella

Professor Jenkins is making his move to the Castle to reclaim Maya
Demeter. Queen Dawn is calling all citizens willing and able to protect
the Castle and the still weakened Maya to please come to the Britain Gate in Trammel.

Please be there 7pm PST, Friday February 12th

More...

S

Salya Sin

Ok... to clarify... the last minute notice is MY FAULT! The EM's emailed me on Wednesday night... but I have been pretty much offline since Sunday. Jumping on for only a few minutes here and there. AND I have not gotten on at all since Wednesday morning.

TO explain... My mother is sick... she was rushed to the ER on Sunday and has been having tests run all week. For the most part... I have not left her side as she seems compelled to tell the doctors nothing and just pretend that she's fine. Why would she be so stubborn and risk her health that way? Good question... I am sorry for not letting the necessary people know that I was not doing my job here. I honestly didn't think anything about it... this week has been messy.

I will not be able to make this event... and have asked someone to cover it. If she can't... I will do a recap via interviews next week. If you attend this event... if you would post in this thread so I can PM you, I'd appreciate it. I don't know if Lady Mana will be able to be there. AND... if anyone gets screenshots... I'd LOVE you to send them to me. I will give you full credit if I use them.

Hopefully Lady Mana will get my email in time and not be busy. My request is last minute. I just had a moment this morning before I left and checked my email.

I'm so sorry everyone... I totally dropped the ball. My only excuse is... well... my mom is my best friend...

Have fun if you go! Slay one for me!
Salya Sin

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Slaya -

I think I speak for us all... RL comes first!

I hope your mom gets better hun... and we will all do what we can to "let the masses know".

*prays for mom*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no worries Salya!!, your family always comes first!!, were always here to post what info we can if you cant get to it!!, its a game and there should never be any pressure to get something done like this when your having RL issues!!...your an awesome reporter and were lookin forward to hearing that everything is alright with your mom!!!!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea i support the opinions that were spoken on this board. Regardless of the puntialality of this message I still make the prepartions to attend and make this an A class event.

L

Lady Mana

Unfortunately Chinese New Years is on Valentine's this year, and as such we're celebrating it on Friday instead... so chances are I won't be able to make it to the event, either. I'm sure word of mouth will spread fairly fast as to what happened, though. It usually does ;P

Just remember that we all know real life comes first, so there's no need to explain yourself. Don't apologise to me, the EMs, or anyone else. I'll personally swat you over the head for being too worried about the little things, when there are bigger fish to fry. If anyone has a problem with that they can deal with me :)

Hope things get better with your mother, though :/

T

Thumper from

Ohhh this should b fun but..... why trammel, guards are workin in fel towns now!! learned that the hard way, c everyone there

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drunken Kungfu? Where do I sign up?
it was a funny moment that happend about a year or so ago....i set up a table near the yew fel gate and surrounded myself with booze and started drinking...thump stumbled onto me and the Drunken Kungfu began!! lmao, was actually one of the funnest moments ive had in awhile

...think its time to set up another table soon lmao

K

kalzaketh

aye, kirth asecond to your statement, always family first, these pixels are nothing to rl, salya my best wishes for you and yours :)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Does anyone have any news of the event?
Apparently I missed it... traffic on the way home was horrible!!!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can we just kill the queen maybe this will end , at least warriors wont just be healers and resers anymore

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have any news of the event?
Apparently I missed it... traffic on the way home was horrible!!!
I have no idea either. Friday's are family night with the kid's and grandkids over for dinner, much more fun than any event;)

But more important. Slaya I hope your mother is doing well! I'll keep her in my prayers. Don't give yourself a hard time, you do a great job here!

My mother-in-law was the same, about talking to her Dr's. No matter what she had wrong with her, she always told the Dr. "I'm doing pretty good, nothing to compain about". It drove my wife batty!