• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Please Welcome Eyes of Origin as Your Pacific News Reporter

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Please Welcome Eyes of Origin as Your Pacific News Reporter!

I'd like to personally thank Eyes of Origin for taking on the role of reporting for events on Pacific. Please take the opportunity to update her on upcoming events on all sides of the moongate. You've got a great and active shard here and we look forward to bringing more [News] to your forums!

Welcome!

E

Eyes of Origin

Thank you Airmid and Mutau!

Hey there ladies and gents :) Most of you already know me from in game or from reading my posts here and/or the Origin boards, but most know me better as Morgaine. In game you will see me on a Morgaine char with the tag EOO(Eyes of Origin) and the title of news reporter. ( it wouldnt let me make a char named Eyes of Origin :( ) I know this wont buy me from dying at events, but I thought I would throw the idea out there :p

Just wanted to let you guys know I expect to post quite a bit of news from our great shard. As Airmid said, we have an active shard so there should be many great news articles coming. I’ve already done some coverage of events in Fel, but will definitely start posting EM events and player ran events from Tram and Fel alike.

If there is something else you guys would like to see, please feel free to make suggestions. We can do things like player interviews, monthly faction reports (points leaders, points standings), a weekly or bi-weekly where am I?, etc.

Please email any events or suggestions to [email protected] or even PM me here :) See you guys in game!

G

Gellor

Congrats. Now get ready for the "you are bias" for your reports:mf_prop:

Not sure if the faction point updates is worth much... especially with the farming and point mules out there:thumbdown:

I'd love to see you catch some of the spawn fighting and um... interesting gate fighting(if there is such a thing as interesting)... and hopefully not in monochrome:party:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome and congrats. :D

E

Eyes of Origin

Gellor, I'm pretty good about staying alive in these situations ;) Stealth and hiding come in handy sometimes :p
I will do my best to remain unbiased in anything I write up. Feel free to let me hear about it, if you guys find anything to be biased in anyway or form.
I've done a few PvP pieces as a non reporter. The reports were of the last PvP event, which we know how that ended :(, the Kyrite vs Chad and Kyrite vs Orion duels.
I just dont want to cover only Fel events or news. Theres a lot more to this shard then Fel, though reading the boards sometimes you would think it was nothing but Fel :p
If you guys ever want me to catch the big battles in Despise or anywhere else, an ICQ might help since I dont typically hang out in the dungeons.
I do however, frequent Yew gate, so I'll attempt to follow whats going on without getting the OoooOO and gray screenshots. hehe

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew you would get the job!!!! Congratulations Eyes!!!!!!
I'm looking forward to all your coverage.. Specially the great PvP coverage : ] :party::party::party::party:

G

Gellor

I wasn't expecting only PvP reporting. Just replying to your "faction points count" related comment ;)

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I'll see what I can do, just because you're Pan and sometimes, just sometimes I like you :p