• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Overnight Oddities

G

I had heard through the grapevine that some strange sights had popped up in the early hours of the evening, so I went on a quick tour of the towns and dungeons across the facets. All seemed as it should be until I happened to wander into the town of Moonglow on Verity Isle. Curious to see if any progress had been made on the contraption under construction, I made my way over to the clearing just east of the Inn. Imagine my surprise when I encountered a sinkhole developing beneath the entire curtained-off area!</p> <center>

That's quite a collapse... When I tried to get a closer look,
I slid down a bit into the widening pit!</p>

Nearby, The Herbal Splendor also seemed to fall victim to the sinking earth.
Part of the flooring had begun to similarly sag and dip in a most peculiar way.</p>

Nearby, I could hear shouting and a general commotion. Picking my way carefully out of the sloping shop,
I made my way north to discover the source of the hubbub. It was Chyloth at the Mage Shop. Through the window,
I overheard him talking excitedly about the Dungeon Doom in Malas and some sort of transformation. I recalled
away to the depths of that disturbed place and soon stumbled upon what had the Ferryman up in arms,
in the "Zyronic Claw" room just north of where the restless souls find themselves imprisoned.</p>

This was certainly different! Either there was some demonic decorator at work here
or perhaps an even darker force had transformed the room into its current configuration.</p>

Most curious findings, indeed. Keep your eyes peeled, my friends for anything else out of the ordinary!
I can smell it in the air... something mysterious is afoot...</center>