• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Orienteering Operatives

• Thread starter Martyna Z'muir
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Well Well I was told there was nothing to be given away at this event. Hmmm....

"Wrapping up on Trammel, the last location was the cauldron in the sleepy hamlet of Paws south of Britain. There, Lord Grey waited to congratulate the trainees who successfully completed the course. As before, there were several people declared the 'winners' of the session and they received promotions. In the interests of national and operative security, I have been asked to withhold their names."

Interesting. What promotions were given?

R

RPHeaven

Nothing really of note, Just a said promotion really. No title given out or anything physical. I mean your training as a spy, is a title really going to be displayed.

M

MaliceRKV

No worries Vix...no items or anything were given out. =]

M

Martyna Z'muir

Aye, aside from two books and a sextant in a backpack, nothing was given out...for either training.

The named kryss from the first training is locked down in the secret lair, and there wasn't a named item for the second training - which is unfortunate.

All the books can be found in a pouch in the Luna white box on a table in my Library if you are curious.

M

MaliceRKV

The named kryss from the first training is locked down in the secret lair, and there wasn't a named item for the second training - which is unfortunate.
Actually..I was just there...you have a kryss with your name on it now =]