• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Operation Empty Nest

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dailynn exhales slowly... so it begins.... she stands quietly in stealth as her Commanding Lord issues the orders.

[size=+2]Operation Empty Nest (Great Lakes Shard)[/size]
Day: Sunday, August 9, 2009
Time: Meet @ 3:00 pm EST

All True Britannian forces meet at the Luna Stables at 3:00 pm EST to prepare a defense of Luna City against the invading forces of the Shadowlords.

[size=+1]Operation Empty Nest[/size]​

“Carinthain it is imperative that you deliver the orders to all the Generals of the True Britannian Forces before the sun hits the shores of Skara Brae, Operation “Empty Nest”, is in effect.”

Carinthian caught his breathe, still not believing what he was hearing from his Commander’s mouth. Never in a million years did he believe that Lore would issue the Orders for “Empty Nest”. The plan was a dramatic operation, one created for a doomsday scenario; an operation in theory alone, or so Carinthian had thought. The plan involved pulling all True Britannian units out of Felucca and into Trammal to prevent a major offensive should the facet barrier ever fail, leaving Felucca an empty nest.

“Carinthain, don’t looked so worried. The Shadowlord having been probing our defenses with small attacks on Luna for the past month. Our forces have held their positions in Felucca, leaving the protection of Luna to the Armies of the Britannian Armed Forces, the Luna Guard and the citizens themselves.

Our intelligence indicated they are moving their troops into position for a major offensive. Our communication intercepts lead us to believe that the attack will come today, and we have other sources which I can not divulge which indicate that the Shadowlords believe they can route the forces of Britannia and raze Luna before the sun sets tonight. I assure you, they will not be prepared to fight the full might of the True Britannian Army. I am not ordering “Empty Nest” out of fear but because I believe the Shadowlords have made a tactical error. We have an opportunity to deal them a crushing defeat, one that will change the course of the war forever.”

Carinthian smiled for the first time since hearing the words “Empty Nest”. “I will deliver the orders to all the generals Commander and I look forward to serving by your side in Luna. Virtue be with us!”

“Safe travels Carinthain, Virtue protect you”

Lore watched Carinthain ride off on his great war charger, an excited energy in the gallop. The confident look was gone, replaced by worry.

“Virtue protect us all”, Lore whispered to himself as he turned to make the final preparations for the most important battle of his life, perhaps all our lives.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If a few people who have done more for their faction than most factioners in the game want to RP a bit and have fun in a Tram ruleset, I say "Why not?"

Its the ones that never leave Tram that irk me. :D

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dailynn exhales slowly... so it begins.... she stands quietly in stealth as her Commanding Lord issues the orders.

LOL what game is that? Holy **** it looks horrible... The graphics are terrible.. How can u play with those graphics so outdated? Jeez.

*goes back to tetris*​