• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Naked Dungeon Expedition

L

Lady Mana

Please hold on to your seats... we have an announcement from EM Fiorella herself! What's more, it's a proclamation for her very first event here on Napa Valley! Read on for details:

Please join EM Sangria and I for our first official event. We'll be meeting everyone at the West Brit Bank on June 28th at 3 PM PST. You guessed it by the title, this will be a Naked Dungeon Crawl, but with a twist that will be announced at the time of this event. Few quick rules I can tell you... Regs, bandages and one weapon of persons skill level will be allowed, tamers: no dragon-kin, rune beetle's, dreadmares or cu's.

So please join us, we look forward to a lot of fun and death!!

EM Fiorella
Regards,
Lady Mana
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards
Napa Valley News Manager

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He should make the weapon a gm iron weapon with no mods.

Then again, most of the people going on this don't have the skill to make it to the bottom of a dungeon without their "uber" gear.

This is a ripoff, Sophi used to run these all the time a few years ago.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd do it. It's an actual event. Not "Go forth and gather 500k piles of hides for Clainin to cast a spell we all know won't work!"

Are the EMs going to be naked too? I never got to see an EM naked. I saw a GM naked once but not an EM.

S

Skaribis

I'd do it. It's an actual event. Not "Go forth and gather 500k piles of hides for Clainin to cast a spell we all know won't work!"

Are the EMs going to be naked too? I never got to see an EM naked. I saw a GM naked once but not an EM.
Whoa! Me either, might have to make that event LOL. *he only had on his sandles of vorpal bunny speed"

A

AustinRules

How naked? Underwear and weapon? What if I'm a mage? Can I carry a spell book? How about arcane boots or cape?

I haven't done a nakid dungeon run. Probably several others haven't either. Can someone explain the 'rules'?

L

Lady Mana

How naked? Underwear and weapon? What if I'm a mage? Can I carry a spell book? How about arcane boots or cape?

I haven't done a nakid dungeon run. Probably several others haven't either. Can someone explain the 'rules'?
I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I believe the goal is to be naked. Haha. If you're a mage, you can have reagents and a spellbook. I think that's it. No boots no cape, unless it's a different set of rules from what I'm used to :)

Can't have a cape covering your bottom! That's not true nudity! I think we're bending the rules enough as it is by allowing underwear.

T

talween

K-D does this all the time, but we gather armor as we go, so at the end of the dungeon, everyone has some type of armor. Very hard on mages though, we still have not figured how to do this well.

People get to start with a knife, club or bow with 100 arrows, bandaids and a lantern. Its a blast

A

AustinRules

I see lanterns today saying Napa is getting together tomorrow night, Friday at 7p left coast time. Is Friday nite's event going to take the place of Sunday's get together discussed in this thread???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see lanterns today saying Napa is getting together tomorrow night, Friday at 7p left coast time. Is Friday nite's event going to take the place of Sunday's get together discussed in this thread???? Inquiring minds want to know.
no, fridays event was posted under a different thread for casca's meet at the castle, this ones separate and going on today ( sunday)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Well if the Em's are going Naked I will show up to hold their robes till they get back. :)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had fun, thanks EM's!

Book Master first place
Pete (Me, heh) second place
Odin Firefly third place

See you all again someday.