• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] MT Boat House gets an update

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MT Boat house gets an update!
Recently Ivan of The Mage Tower transferred the MT Boat House located right next to the historic Mage Tower on Moonglow island [Felucca side] to Ceno, former member of The Mage Tower. This was done to insure the safety of the Seer blessed house.

"This house isn't just a part of Baja's history, but also for all of UO. I look forward to keeping hold of this part of our Shard's history and being able to share it will everyone on our Shard." -Ceno

Ceno requested the work of one Lord Tarwyn Runeblade of the Kingdom of Dawn who is known for his great woodwork among other things.

He started off with adding a few fish nets to give it that "Fisher's abode" feel.

Here we see Sara of Baja lending a hand in decorating.

And here we have the final "product"!

The boat house is open to the public and will soon have a vendor up with misc. items geared more towards the fisher's life. If you have time I would recommend visiting to look around The Mage Tower and it's newly re furnished Boat House!

Inside the Wooden Boxes you will find rune books for the public use, and soon there will also be a public chest that people can use at their leisure​

House design: Lady WildStar of the Kingdom of Dawn​
Crafted items made by: Lord Tarwyn Runeblade​
Extra help from: Sara of Baja​
Person who stood and watched: Ceno​
Reported by: Shae of [S*RE] and the TB Faction​

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent job! The ability to make a small house look good is an art. You exceeded and excelled. My congrats on a job well done. *curtsy*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe that was all WildStar!
She truly is an excellent deco-arteest!
the only thing I asked was she leave the pent on the floor since its been there probably longer than I've been playing UO and the rune books which are now in the wooden boxes!

I

Ivan - MT

I hope everyone of Baja enjoys it! Great job on the deco upgrade, it was in need of a new look badly.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, for as long as I can remember it needed an update LOL
I remember the original owner always commenting about how he needed to decorate the boat house LOL

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That place looks amazing, and I'm sincerely glad that it's able to be part of Baja and the history. Great job to everyone involved, and may the Sake Goddess bless us all with Nudity, Sake, and Hugs. :D

C

Cymidei Fier

Hey Ceno!

The Boat House looks good. I must admit Lady Sara and Wildstar both have style :)

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye!
WildStar is always the first one I go to if I want to decorate something, hopefully I haven't bugged her in doing so!
She has such a wonderful style, she doesn't try to be flashy and it always comes out looking wonderful.
She should make a business out of it!