• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Message from Lord Casca

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cousin Ynise was wandering aimlessly about this afternoon and poked her head into the Counselor Hall in Britain..... of course, she tried to pick up the pretty purple book, but it's nailed to the floor.

Seems Lord Casca needs adventurers tomorrow at 5:30pm, to meet at Blackthorn's Castle

M

MoneyMaker

Well, seeing as I am usually hanging around there anyways, at that time (gears,gears, and more gears. still have yet to get a single rare), I guess I will peek in and see what Casca is up too......and see if I can get a cloak of silence.....:D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking he means the castle in Britain, Money

this timid reporter is certainly not traveling to that other castle!! :p

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Casca misplace his lil' binky again?
You Sir are not fit to lead mongbats let alone the fine people of this Realm.
Now back to your play pen and wait for your Mother to wipe your nose lil' one :loser:

There lets see if I am on the X-mas mailing list now this year :D

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Casca misplace his lil' binky again?
You Sir are not fit to lead mongbats let alone the fine people of this Realm.
Now back to your play pen and wait for your Mother to wipe your nose lil' one :loser:

There lets see if I am on the X-mas mailing list now this year :D
does that mean you don't like him?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'tis a sad thing that law and order has broken down to the point where someone can malign the king in public and suffer no consequence.

L

Lord Urza

Those who are displeased with his lordship should denounce him publicly tomorrow, and suffer the consciences of your actions with integrity and pride. Who knows Perhaps support will follow. Or you might find your head on a slab.
Hail his Lordship True King Lord British.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'tis a sad thing that law and order has broken down to the point where someone can malign the king in public and suffer no consequence.
Where was this so called King when Magencia fell? Where was he when Moonglow was in turmoil? Kings says you, Opportunist says I. Follow who you like but do not try to force others to bow down and cower in the presence of a man that has never been seen to raise a sword or staff in defense of this realm.
His show of strength in the land of Zento was both sad and laughable. As for speaking the truth and facing consequences for it, Well I am Not a hard person to find.
I have but one allegiance and that is to this fine realm and the fine folks that make it thier home.
Live Free and Die well or Die a Coward. The Choice is your's to make ;)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where was this so called King when Magencia fell?
I recall our own citizenry bringing down Magincia and I still feel a pang every time I see 'rubble'. It may be that Lord Casca can step in and restore order should this 'looting' happen again. I say hear him out.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So ... how did this event turn out?
Well the "King" summoned everyone to the castle, and took us to help him find some "traitors". Interestingly enough, the search started in the quiet outskirts of Skara Brae, which thus far has been notably reticent about embracing the new "King", even tho they have not public made a decree denouncing him either, so far, Skara's involvement with the "King" has only been helping their friends in Zento defend their homeland.

Then on to, where else? Zento! Where hordes of creatures not native to the lands suddenly arose, and had to be beaten into submission. Casca still declaring Zento an outlaw nation, got his pocket picked and lost some shadowlord material...

Interesting times indeed.

[Dev will have to come along and edit/flesh out the story, I am no writer! lol]

L

Lord Urza

Yes, he said he would be returning in a few days after they had decided how to handle our new found outspokeness twords our "king"

Was a really rad event, very interesting and a great chance to get some role play action in. Very much reminded me of many events from back when i first got into UO and Lord Brit would get out and run.