• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] March Battle Chicken Lizard Tournament and Results!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from the Legends EM website:

Join us on Thursday March 4th, 2010 for the Legends Battle Chicken Lizard Tournament. Our fourth running of this montly event, NO ONE has yet to dethrone Hunter S. Tompson and his battling birdy! This months event has added security for those traveling from the Trammel Facet and pk’s should not be an issue. Competitors are asked to gather at Trammel Britain’s Conselors Guild located on the north side of town. A gate to the safe arena location will be provided. Stablemaster also available inside the safe area for your convience. Remember the teleporter pictured below will lead to the outer area open to reds to attack.

Full details and rules can be found here! Hope to see you there!

(ps - checking with EM Helios for time of event!)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: [NEWS] March Battle Chicken Lizard Tournament!

I cant wait too see how this plays out. You tell the PKs they wont be a problem...I promise you, they will find a way.

GO RED TEAM!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I second that Omni. Go Team Red! And kill the chickens as well :stir:

L

Lord Urza

Hope I can make it!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

my bad.... fights begin at 10pm.... lantern says so!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

IM looking forward to see how this goes down :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Most likely, I wont be on to grief this event. Although, I know some guild members who might make an appearance.:eyes:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Won't be griefing me :p
Since I go to work early, I will be sleeping while the Chicken Lizards battle :(

L

Lord Urza

RawR!!! Cant Wait lol

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Likely due to apprehension about a repeat of last month's bloodbath there was a relatively low turn-out for the Battle Chicken Lizard fights for the month of March. It is my pleasure to report that the new fences were not breached, but whether that was because they are impenetrable or there was a lack of interest in disturbing the events is unclear. However, with only four battle lizards we were treated to some very close matches, with two old-timers and two relative newcomers.

This months contestants were:

Alice Wonderland with Mad Hatter
Ping with Salmonella
Hunter S Thompson with King of the Burbz
Freeze with Little Mac

The four battle chicken lizards seemed very evenly matched and after a double elimination, in which King of the Burbz fought the last four matches, he emerged once again victorious. This makes four times that King has been crowned champion battle chicken lizard!

Congratulations to Hunter and King!

Attachments

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

*Dons ski mask*
*Equips tire iron*
"Dat chicken goin down!"
*Trades tire iron for skewer and BBQ sauce*
;-)

L

Lord Urza

Ima be keeping my eye on you pen, If i see you sneakin around my house with a skewer ima kick your butt! :gun: