• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Looking For A Few Good Pens

G

<head> </head> <table cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="40" width="590" border="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="527"> <p align="center">
Looking for a Few Good Pens

Are your shoes worn thin from traveling from town to town? Your voice hoarse and sore from speaking with citizens across Britannia? Have a knack for putting pen to paper and writing an excellent story? Then mayhaps UOSS' Baja News Page is the place where you can not only show off your talent but help bring the community together with interesting, exciting stories and news items about the Baja Shard and her citizens.</p>

UOSS is currently looking for <font color="#800000">active</font>, <font color="#800000">talented</font> citizens of Baja to add to our crack team of top-notch Ultima Online reporters. As a volunteer you are required to: <ul> [*]Be a talented writer [*]Be an active, knowledgeable member of the Baja community [*]Be willing to attend events and quests, interview VIPs, report news of interest to the community [*]Be able to dedicate a minimum of six hours per week to writing and/or posting news items [*]Have a familiarity with basic HTML [*]Be pro-active [/list] Does the above describe you? Then what are you waiting for??? Apply... right now... do not hesitate! Simply fill out this brief questionnaire and fire off an email to <a target="_blank" href=mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Baja%20Application>[email protected]</a> with &quot;Baja Application&quot; as the subject.
  1. Real name
  2. Contact email address
  3. ICQ number (if applicable)
  4. Character name (this must be the name of the character you will be using as your potential shard reporter)
  5. Rate your HTML knowledge from 1-10, where 1 is poor and 10 is phenomenal
  6. Answer this: Why do you wish to be a shard reporter for UOSS?
  7. Include a brief writing sample, no more than 500 words (pictures are <u>not</u> welcomed and no attachments)
  8. Any questions???

Good luck to all applicants!<font class="post">.</font> </tr> </tbody> </table>

I

imported_SuperKen

Is this sort of thing open to active Fel players?

Although I do have a blue or two, and take great interest in shard events and the like, I do not spend enough time in Tram to really know what's going on there. Would that be a problem?

G

A red reporter would not be a problem. I think it would give another view of the game and players. If you're interested, please PM me.

I

imported_SuperKen

I honestly don't know that I would have the time, but if things slow down with me, I'd be interested.