• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Long Live The New Shard Reporter!

• Thread starter imported_Blackrock Frank
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Blackrock Frank

Yes, my friends, yes! You're reading correctly. Your King is now an official Stratics reporter as well. Long Live Me!

While my goody-goody twin Frankie has been off celebrating Lord British knows what all, I was contacted by the higher (but still lower than me) ups here and asked if I would grace these boards with more of my prose. I'm sure you all remember the times I've filled in for Frankie and written stories much more colorful and entertaining that anything his Quill of Justice ever produced. He's so full of himself.

So, he's got his 30 Minutes With... column. You know how much he loves writing about my Zoo (it is "Royal", after all). What can you expect from Lord Franklin [Blackrock Infected]? Not a thing! I'll grace you with tidbits of news when I feel like it, and I know you'll appreciate the pearls of wisdom that I provide you, my loving, adoring minions.

I will tell you that my news gathering and reporting will be a bit more... Shall we say... experimental? Yes!

Frankie always closes with "Peaceful Journeys." It's so bland. And we all know how annoying area-peacemaking bards can be in the middle of a great battle. Why don't they ever learn new songs, anyway? Thousands of bards on this shard and they only know six lines of music between them all. I need to do something about that. But back to the point. I'm stealing a phrase that one of my Lady friends in Tokuno said to me as I left her pagoda late one night:

May You Live In Interesting Times,
Lord Franklin
[Blackrock Infected]

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe. One question...if I may? Please...

I just want to know.......and if I don't ask I'll never know...Is the castle in your sig from "Castlevania" for the 8-bit Nintendo? It very much resembles it is why I ask. I had to inquire.

Its a cool sig, don't get me wrong, I like it, a lot. Just wanted to know.

G

Is it too late to get a shard transfer token? May the Lord help us we are all doomed.

L

Lord Franklin

This is really getting out of hand. I wish I'd never picked up those blackrock fragments, but I'm a curious fellow, you know? I do apologize to anyone he's upset. He really is mostly harmless.

I would keep my doors locked, though, as he's taken up stealthing lately. He read through some of Sahra's news posts and realized that moving around unnoticed would be, as he put it, "neat." He's not very good at it yet, since it is hard for him to stay hidden when there is a lady present. I'm sure he'll be peeping in a few windows too. Ugh.

Oh, and that comment about bards using peacemaking? Ignore it. He just has flute envy.

Peaceful Journeys,
Lord Franklin

G

Lock my doors?? I moved my whole house. He he He can't find me now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lock my doors?? I moved my whole house. He he He can't find me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh!!!!! he asked for a rune to your new place...so I gave him one...sorry!

G

Now I gotta Move again! Is there no end to this madness? Darn you BlackRock Frank *shakes fist in the air*

G

*huffs* I bought that reporter fair and square and have yet to get any use out of him. *mutters*

~ Lilian DeRylia