• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News letter

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have tried reading the news letter a few times. It seems the font is half this size and its impossible for me to read. I dont know if anyone else is having the problem or not. Seems like new and improved is half the size it used to be.

Is there anyway to make the font bigger , besides copying and pasting into word and making it bigger?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have tried reading the news letter a few times. It seems the font is half this size and its impossible for me to read. I dont know if anyone else is having the problem or not. Seems like new and improved is half the size it used to be.

Is there anyway to make the font bigger , besides copying and pasting into word and making it bigger?
What browser are you using?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
chrome Yea its chrome. thanks I didnt think of that
Well in Chrome you can hold CTL and scroll your mouse wheel and it will in zoom in and out on pages.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well in Chrome you can hold CTL and scroll your mouse wheel and it will in zoom in and out on pages.
Just about any browser has this feature now ... I use it in Firefox sometimes. Might want to check options as well because a setting in there may improve the default viewing of a page.