[NEWS] Legends Saves the Bell of Courage

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
Today the citizens of Legends were called to arms by EM Tashik as reported earlier and reported to the Hall in Britain to receive instructions from Candrin Devar. We were told that forces were invading Serpents Hold with the intent to corrupt the Bell of Courage and a gate was provided to begin the battle to save it.

The people of Legends fought brilliantly at Serpents Hold and defeated the masses of juka and executioners only to learn that the forces of the evil Tarin had moved to three shrines... Valor, Honor and Sacrifice. Gates were created and all followed to cleanse the shrines of the evils surrounding them. At Sacrifice shrine Candrin asked the ankh for guidance and told us that he knew where the Bell had been hidden but that it would be a fearsome battle.

Away we all went to the dungeon Shame, fighting our way down to the very bottom where we were faced with fearsome blue balrons, Ravagers of Courage. The battle was long and many were lost, along with a few tamed greater dragons which were confused in their loyalties and reverted to wild. True courage and cooperation prevailed, tho, and the Bell of Courage has been returned to Serpents Hold.

Candrin has told us that the Bell will need better security and will soon call upon the crafters of the land to build a proper monument for it. Legends looks forward to this task for our crafters, and I fear that Candrin Devar may have far more materials than he needs for one monument!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Legends
I applaud the hard work of EM Tashik, keeping the story going, summoning things as needed and hopping from character to character, he had to be quite exhausted by the end of the night, and he did such a wonderful job. Did anyone get a good screen shot of the purple balrons or the boss at the end they could post?

Thankfully one of my allied guildies recognized that this balron at the end had the same abilities as the crimson dragons and warned the tamers to run. I got my dragon out just in time, but others weren't so fortunate. We had one dragon go wild, but she managed to get it retamed, and another that went wild died in the fight. :( As luck would have it, our tamer extraordinare Sunlaira had just tamed me a new dragon, so I had one to give away.

Kuddo's to the em's for the wonderful event, everyone was very entertained, and it moved the story along nicely. Now off to Moonglow to protect the book of truth.