• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Kullervo Nystad Announces WildStar Winner Of Landscaping Project

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today Kullervo Nystad, the Skara Brae Faire Groundskeeper, proclaimed WildStar, Grand Duchess, Kingdom of Dawn, as the winner of the Landscaping Project to create a garden to accentuate the tree that has "Engraved are the words "Golden Knights” emblazoned on the trunk.

EM Seppo arrived to assist WildStar by securing the plants and other items she placed in the garden.

Once everything was in place, and WildStar declared her design done, EM Seppo engraved a plaque to honor WildStar's design.

Congratulations, WildStar, on a job well done! Thank you for a beautiful area that not only accents the tree that honors the Golden Knights, but is functional, as well as serene.​

Y

Yalp

Very Nicely Done Wildstar! I shall spend a quite afternoon there with a bottle of my favorite libation and a hunk of cheese!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations! It's simple and elegant, and really focuses on the tree (and I wish I'd thought of it!) :p

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

WOOHOO!!! GO WILDSTAR!!! :cheerleader:

I think this calls for a celebration... i think I'll try what Xel is drinkin :shots: ...... ut oh =P