• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Kingdom of Dawn Announces...

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Kingdom of Dawn Announces 11th Anniversary Events

Friday, February 13th – Dawn’s Tribute to The Society of Archer (S|A) Archery Tournament starting at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). Those wishing to enter please arrive 30 minutes early to register. This will be held at the Skara Brae Fairground and will use the same rules as they used during their monthly Best Shoot in the Realm (BSR) tournament. We would like to thank Toni Fierce of M!S for letting us use the BSR’s rules.

Saturday, February 14th – At 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) Dawn’s Valentines Day Ball will start. It will be held at Dawn’s Malas Outpost and Book Library which is located west of Umbra.

Sunday, February 15th – Grand Tour of Avalon & The Kingdom of Dawn. The tour will start at 2 PM PST (5 PM EST). Both cities are located in Felucca so please take the appropriate actions to safeguard items you do not want to lose and pets. Gates will be provided starting 10 minutes before the event from Luna Bank in Malas and Moonglow Bank in Felucca. The entries for the Dawn 11th Anniversary Player-Written Book Contest are due at 9 PM PST (Midnight EST).

Friday, February 20th – The Dawn Museum of Dreams Scavenger Hunt will start at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). Clues will be provided and you will have to find the items which will be located in Dawn Buildings through out the Kingdom. This event will take place in Felucca.

Come join the Kingdom of Dawn as we celebrate our 11th Anniversary.

Grand Duchess WildStar can be reached via ICQ (8040775) or private message on UO Forums and Stratics, if you wish to help with the events.

The Royal Council

Kingdom of Dawn

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Cheers*

I am looking forward to next months festivities, and I hope that everyone shares my same joy and happiness to see one of our greatest and longest-lived communities still standing strong to this day. WildStar, I think it goes without saying that you have my full support, and I am at your disposal. *Bows*

Also, we were talking about this the other night. Anyone else notice that the archery tournement is on Friday the 13th?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bump

WildStar

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
There have been two changes to the previously announced events:

1st - Whispering Rose Radio's Deal or No Deal UO Style on Saturday, February 14th at 3 PM PST has been cancelled so that they can provide better coverage of the EM events that will be taking place on all of the shards Valentine's Day weekend.

2nd - The Grand Tour of Avalon and The Kingdom of Dawn will now start one hour earlier at 2 PM PST (5 PM EST).

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so disappointed that I will be forced to miss Friday and Saturday events on Baja. We'll be flying back from the "Land of Oriana" on Saturday. I hope you all have a good time and I'll be thinking of you.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday, February 14th – At 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) Dawn’s Valentines Day Ball will start. It will be held at Dawn’s Malas Outpost and Book Library which is located west of Umbra.
That means bring a date! *Grins*

I have a bunch of extra valentines collected, just incase anyone wants to make a card for their Knight in Tokuno-dyed Armor or Lady-love before the event. I will be distributing these at the door.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bump - Events start tonight.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On that note, if people don't want their unused Valentine cards, I collect them.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
"Friday, February 20th – The Dawn Museum of Dreams Scavenger Hunt will start at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). Clues will be provided and you will have to find the items which will be located in Dawn Buildings through out the Kingdom. This event will take place in Felucca."

Bump - Last Event is tomorrow.

WildStar