• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] King Casca Announces Memorial For Clainin

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Memorial Service For Clainin
King Casca has announced a short memorial service for the late Archmage Clainin, Friday, April 10, 6pm Pacific (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern). Please gather at Castle British, Trammel, Origin.

Follow this link to view the announcement on EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan's website (emfainemorgan.com)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I wonder if there will be a stone in front of his tomb.

F

Flora Green

This is why I should follow storylines better. I had no idea Clanin died.rolleyes:

C

Crystal Canyon

The memorial was very nice and was a great event to attend. People also had a chance to get together and talk over "ifs and what ifs". It was a very interesting evening. Really made you leave thinking about why he died and what may happen next.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was sorry to have missed the service. Tried to find you all, but, well, that's another story.

F

Frey Wavestrider

I also missed he had been killed. I have been busy moving and not keeping up as I should have. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be up to speed