• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Jemma The Events Announcer Has News

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jemma has news and the EM lanterns are lit!

There is a teleporter to the Origin Award Hall by the Counselor Hall in Britain.

(6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern)

------------------------------------------

Related Link:
UO - Origin Events

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any word on what they will make Crystal do for one??..Wink Wink!

C

Crystal Canyon

Any word on what they will make Crystal do for one??..Wink Wink!
Timber, SHHHHHHHHH...I was secretly hoping that they would feel pity and maybe present one to me in return for just showing up! hehehe

No chance of that Im sure, but if you pursist in reminding them that I must earn one, its no telling what my demise might be!!!!!

(I can see it now....they will have me running naked through Luna, macroing the words " Come to my vendorhouse, everything is FREE today! YIKES!)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heck I have already sent them feedback about it on their web site!
lol

I don't need more robes...I am just showing up to watch and see what happens when you get yours!
lol

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles* Glad to see you posted it Sara! Now I'll be able to log in tonight at a right time for it.

For those that suck with times, it's 8 CST :)