• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]January Chicken Lizard Fight Results!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey we made it the event we wanted. Now your trying to get us not to play the way we do for what community? The one who rather not have a fel? GJ making it our point to try to grief you guys when you come to fel in every possible way we can. All we asked is when you come play by fel rules, all you did was cry how you wont come back. Oh well looks like we didnt lose anyone who wanted to be here .............

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hear tell there will be razor wire on that fence and the 5 Deadly Venoms at the door, tough one to crack. Who can defend the Centipede?

bobmac I totally misread your post. You weren't looking to draw in people, you were just offering. I picked that up earlier in this thread, maybe I misread that too and took off in another direction. Maybe the pvpers ARE happy with the numbers. I was pointing out how its detrimental to pvpers OWN community if they want more ppl. But what Im seeing now is that it helped the pvpers because the draw in of already reds. But once again I will say, these suseptable events arent going to keep happening either, its short lived pleasure.
But the main thing I see is just that its turf being defended. I can understand that in a way except it being an official event and not meant for that. And not to forgot just the aforementioned grief. That seems a big driving force also.

The whole issue is pretty much moot now anyway until we see what happens at the next event. But if ppl come in blue with intentions of turning with a blitzkreig sneak attack, someone do me the honor of pking me 1st so I know Im important :) And my chicken too, it doesnt have the best stats so a loss of them isnt going to prevent me from winning.

Arent there pvp tourneys in Fel? Are they regulated or is it just bedlam? Dont ppl get irked there, not from death but not
being able to do what they come for?

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually pvp tournies or duels can go off without hitch cause there is an unwritten respect between pvpers. Plus theres ways of making everyone ghosts to watch :).

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay why can't that respect be carried over to trammies for one night a month? A trade off maybe? What if a Fel fun run were held once a month, trammies start in Brit and make a circuit around the serpentine mountains via the road and back to Brit or something. Pick off who you can along the way as ppl run there ass off, or maybe turn around and fight back :O. Award a Swiftest Coward trophy to those that make it through unscatched. Protect the beginning and the end so trammies dont just leave right off. Or at least make the intentions known up front, as how we EXPECT reds at the cockfights now.

If I can get someone to put up some gold to cover trammies insurance and lil xtra for the pocket I think there would be something there. I would myself but alas I squander my loot faster than I get it, the person I mooch from just for MY insurance would really back me up on that :)

Now in that instance ppl know what they are there for, may fight back if a large blue pack wanders across a lone red(with an ambush waiting). Or the other way around? And some may love it and ask for a mentor.

Or is that not an interest? You all tell me. Perhaps as a trade off we ask the best pvp guild to defend the chicken fight if needed. That will still bring pvpers to the wall for action too.

I think this would draw some trammie interest, me for sure. IF this interests some pvpers then let me know and we can hammer out details, in a new thread perhaps. Actually it sounds like a good time to me where everyone can sit down and work strategies.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh wow, pardon that stupid cutesy name Fel Fun Run! I didnt even realize I wrote that until now. How about the Felucca Guantlet of Gray Death! FGGD Night! :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know.

Maybe if the EM personally apologized to !OF! for his attempt at banning us from the game. An apology goes a LONG way!

Personally i don't think the event you mentioned sounds very fun. I've no idea of my own atm, and would love to hear more!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Ive heard the best pv
p guild is X. :p well i dont even know who X are...

So banned from the GAME! That wasn't just an exageration above? Well I can agree with you on that and see why youd be sore. Nothing was done outside the game law for sure.

I still dont think the night went down right but not a bannable offense. It fell under respect for me but I see the 2
sides don't meet on that.

As for ideas, I have no more atm, once again its 2 different sides and play styles. I haven't done it in awhile but I enjoyed Fel runs, I just ran, I don't have a pvp template, not even good pvm for that matter.
Thats not what pvp is about i know, just chasing ppl, but I guess I got back in on the subject of bringing new faces to Fel. Also I thought would promote guild warfare cause like the event everyone would know where to be and what time. Thats the draw I had in mind.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe a public harry or a free spawn day....

or a "Save the CHickiens" fight night....where we have the trammies fight each other in a ring of death.........and we bet on em.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
or a "Save the CHickiens" fight night....where we have the trammies fight each other in a ring of death.........and we bet on em.
LOL
Now..other than the name, that might be interesting as well as fun.
And the pvp'ers could play cop and keep the peace and enforce the rules, if there were any =)

Have to be some way of weeding it out tho, and make it a true Trammie fight, without one or two skilled pvp'ers sneaking their way in on a blue char. :p

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Uriah, ima challenge you to a duel but you wear your pink "robe". If I win you have to take it off and strut your stuff. :drool:

:eek:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well if you all come up with something for certain, post a thread... Events I love and I will be expecting a grey screen in that circumstance.