• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Invasions Over, Kasaven on Vacation

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from EM Kasaven and Cern’s Catskills Events Page

Invasions Over, Kasaven on Vacation.
by Kasaven

After about a week of grueling invasions, Luna was saved by Dawn and the Platinum Dragon Fayaxion on Sunday night. As a gift, cloaks were given out as a thanks for protecting Luna throughout the invasions. Casa made an appearance on Saturday night to belittle Dawn and express his ’shock’ that she was still alive, before summoning more manifestations and making his exit.

I will be on Vacation the next two weeks, so do not expect to see me about or reply to email, but I’ll try to make up for it when I return.

Until then!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there an invasion there or something?
Yes, the Cloaks of Silence Invasion:

Cloaks of Silence
by EMCernunnos

Come to the Reward Hall to get your own cloak! Find the Reward Hall by jumping through the black vortex next to the West Counselor Guild Hall in Britain Trammel.

Thursday August 13th at 8pm
Monday August 17th at 9am
Friday August 21st at Noon

If you can’t make it to these events, there may be other opportunities to get them in the future!