• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Introducing!!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<html><head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=unicode"> <meta content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16587" name="GENERATOR"></head> <body> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="50" width="590" border="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="527"> <p align="left"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">ME!!<o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Ok, well most of you already know me. But what you may not know is that I am one of the new Baja reporters. I am looking forward to covering events in and around Baja. True I already cover a lot to assist Sara but now I have my own bi-line!! I’m not too wimpy to go to Felluca, as long as I can get a res or three. ;). So if you can’t reach our beloved Sara of Baja, feel free to send me any interesting things going on in your guild or around the shard. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I would also like to post a reminder. It seems that many seem to confuse reporter for mod. Sara is the Baja News Manager and reporter, not a moderator. I, however, will be swinging the mod stick and the mighty pen together. So IF there is a problem that requires the actions of the moderator, Pixielove and I will be most happy to respond to you. Please note at the bottom of each post you will see: Post Extras. The page with the slash through it is to notify moderators there is a problem with that post. Please use that to help us keep our boards pleasant. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">You can reach me at <a target="_blank" href=mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]</a> PMs here or ICQ me 312-010-195.</p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> See you around Baja!!</p> <p align="left">Oriana</p></td> </tr> </tbody> </table></body></html>

I

imported_SuperKen

Congrats! Here's to many long hours of writing interesting new stories for the great shard of Baja!

G

If the hat is white, it'll go nicely with that real tight white jacket you wear.
I'm looking forward to the stories your creative mind comes up with. Congratulations woman! *HUGE MAMA HUGS*