• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Hunt For The Evil Easter Bunny, Saturday, April 11, Sponsored by LSD!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first day of spring is here!! But all is not well in the world. There have been reports coming in that people have sighted the Easter Bunny. Most people would think this to be a good sighting, but there is something wrong with the Easter Bunny this year. It has been said that he is stealing candy, flowers, and freshly colored Easter eggs faster then the children can color them. I fear that Easter will not come this year if we do not put a end to the mad run of this evil Easter Bunny. Please come join us in our ‘Hunt for the Evil Easter Bunny.’

I am offering a reward to the first person to bring me back the items the evil bunny has taken. We are not sure at this time where he is hiding out but, we have detectives working for us to help track him down. On April 11th after 7pm shard time (7pm PST, 10pm EST) I will be waiting for the safe return of the items found on the evil Easter Bunny’s corpse.​

‘Hunt for the Evil Easter Bunny’
Sponsored by
The Lost Souls of the Dynasty [LSD!]
Please Note The Times Have Been Changed
Saturday, April 11th, 5:30pm PDT
(6:30pm MDT, 7:30pm CDT, 8:30pm EDT)
And ends when someone turns in the stolen goods

Reward for turning in the evil Easter Bunny’s loot:
TEN MILLION GOLD
This event will be free to all who enter –​

Come join us and have some fun!! On April 11th, 5:30pm PDT, there will be a hunt held to find the evil Easter Bunny. All we know at this time is that the bunny has been seen running in and out of Felucca Delucia Pass quite a bit. I am not sure if he lives in T2A, or maybe he has just hidden his stolen goods there. One report states that there have been some colored eggs found in odd locations in and around that area. I hope we can get together a good search party to find the bunny.​

Rules:
· Return the stolen items to Intoxication at a location that will be found on one of the items he has stolen.
· You do NOT have to be the person that kills the evil Easter Bunny to win. The items that have been stolen cannot be insured, so if you get killed and looted before finding Intoxication someone else can win.​

Just today I saw a rabbit as soon as I entered into Delucia from the passage. At first it was hard to even see the little bugger and had it not taken off as soon as I got close to it I may not even have seen it.​

I followed him to see if I could see where he was headed, but he ducked into the Inn and just vanished off my screen. This little bugger is going to be harder to get then I first thought.​

(Please note, the Evil Easter Bunny is RED, this means Felucca event)

L

Lady Tiger

Shot at 2009-03-20
Even the chickens are trying to stop the evil easter bunny.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While out running around, I spotted the evil Easter Bunny killing chickens (and everything else) for eggs and candy. This is one BAD bunny!!!

I

Intoxication

don't forget as Easter gets close the Bunny maybe out more. Be ready for the hunt for this little thief.

I

Intoxication

Due to the times the EMs have set up there duels ill have to change my event a little bit. Its going to be very hard for me but i wanna make sure everyone has a chance to be at both events. I will run my event in the middle of the duels. it wills start at 5:30 pst and end when someone turns in the stolen goods.