• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Happy Birthday, Zackarias!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zackarias [DWN] was summoned by Nicholas the Old to the Dragon's Breath Tavern in Dawn this evening.

Upon arrival, Zackarias was surprised to find himself being wished a Happy Birthday by a crowd who had been hidden.​

Much to everyone else's surprise, even though WildStar was in the room, Zackarias was not transformed into a rabbit. (I did hear the Grand Duchess wish him a Happy Birthday.)​

Happy Birthday, Zackarias! May you enjoy many many more birthdays
.. and in human form, too!​

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy belated birthday, Zackarias! I'm so sorry I missed the festivities but I haven't been on all week. We're closing on a house and it's been nothing short of crazy with trying to get things done. May your next year be blessed with health, happiness, prosperity and lots of UO. *raises glass in salute*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy belated birthday, Zackarias! I'm so sorry I missed the festivities but I haven't been on all week. We're closing on a house and it's been nothing short of crazy with trying to get things done. May your next year be blessed with <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='health';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://cheetahserve.info/?v=4%2E02&ss=health">health</a>, happiness, prosperity and lots of UO. *raises glass in salute*
but not this year....this year you're gonna be blessed with non happiness, non prosperity, and not so much UO cause Mama doesnt want this year to be good for you but the next year!
*Grins*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but not this year....this year you're gonna be blessed with non happiness, non prosperity, and not so much UO cause Mama doesnt want this year to be good for you but the next year!
*Grins*
*ROFL* I didn't even notice that I typed it that way and I'm soooooo glad you pointed it out. You are such a brat and that's why I adore you.

And Zack, I hope THIS year AND NEXT year are totally blessed for you. :D

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday, Zackarias! May your girth always be girthy, may your bottle always be full, and may you never wake up on the side of the road on the way to Skara Brae with a tattoo that says, "Bubba was here..." on any of your existing appendages. Have a good one, brother! :D

M

Millie

I don't not know you yet, but I will say Happy Birthday also.. May peace walk with you along your travels this year and for many years after.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday Zacharias!! Glad I got there in time for the surprise.

*grumbles about getting lost*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday, Zackarias! May your girth always be girthy, may your bottle always be full, and may you never wake up on the side of the road on the way to Skara Brae with a tattoo that says, "Bubba was here..." on any of your existing appendages. Have a good one, brother! :D
You know, one of Zack's nicknames when he was little was "Lil' Bubba."

...and now he is going to kill me! *Hides*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ROFL* I didn't even notice that I typed it that way and I'm soooooo glad you pointed it out. You are such a brat and that's why I adore you.

And Zack, I hope THIS year AND NEXT year are totally blessed for you. :D
but all the rest of your years after the next year are going to be horrible!
sheesh Mama is mean!

K

Kurpur

Habbi Birfdey Zacharias! Nub ged clompid!!!!!!!!!!! Hrch hrch

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watch it, Ceno. She knows where you live, and she stealths!
wait...when did she find out where i live????
and thats ok, i set up traps incase someone ever tries to stealth into my home *Grins*
gotta love UO with the things they give us