• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Happenings in Castle Blackthorn!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awake citizens of Catskills, awake! New happenings are reported at Castle Blackthorn!

Upon approaching the bridge to to castle that I had claimed as my own, i was immediatly grabbed by two guards, turned and kicked out onto the ground infront of two gleaming new cannons.

Turning angrily I let loose a string of curses at the two pompous fellows, threating them with death and the like. Nodding in satisfaction I attempted to walk back in...only to be met with the same incident.

Not to be outwitted, I yelled out "Hey is that Lord British?" The two immediatly dropped their halberds and ran over to where i was pointing.

"Minions..." I thought grinning. "So easily tricked."

Striding down the bridge i was stopped yet again, the gates closed and many more guards.

The guard at the gate glared at me and pointed away from the castle. As i started to climb the gates, he threw me into the water, ruining my new sash.

Full of despair i left that place. But do not back down just because I was turned away Catskills! We must know what is going on in that place. Oh and if anyone finds my sash...I would like it back, I think the guards took it.

Until next we meet, may your travels be prosperous, and the deaths less frequent!