• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Halloween with Spelosty!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Halloween was kicked off tonite with a grand party hosted by Spelosty of ELV. Raffles, a maze, lots of trivia questions (just what *was* that guy's name, Spel??) and costume judging kept everyone laughing. One unexpected event was the auctioning of Arwen who was dressed as Xena, the Warrior Princess! Santa roamed the crowd handing out Halloween gifts and Grubstake took everyone to his rooftop jack-o-lantern patch to find the six that were not locked down! Spelosty's party house was decorated splendidly (note the cute candle holders!) and the two floor maze had folks stumbling over each other to get thru.

Raffle winners were Elena (two times!), Arwen, Grubstake and Eric.... congrats! Through the maze first was DevilsOwn...... oh, that's me.... second was Arwen and third was Eternal Blue!

Judges for the Costume Contest were Spelosty, MageCruella and Penderrin and the winners were:

In third place, Eternal Blue as the Tin Man
In second place, Eric as a glow worm
and in first place, Hippolyte as the pirate Crimson Corsair

Congratulations all and thank you, Spelosty, for a wonderful night!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was laughing so hard when they were auctioning me off.. I didn't expect to be giving lap dances tonight.. lmao. Was a good time and a good party :) I think everyone had alot of fun.

B

Bullet

This was alot of fun, the deco was great and the maze a blast even though i was almost last. Thanks Spel and all those that helped!