• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Halloween Story Contest, Thursday, October 29

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from EM Kasaven and Cern’s Catskills Events Page

Halloween Story Contest 10/29
by EMCernunnos

The Storytelling Contest Returns on Thursday 10/29!

For the month of October, we return to thoughts of scary tales and mysterious hauntings. Come sit down by the campfire next to the Catskills Reward Hall (accessible through the vortex next to the West Britain Counselor’s Hall in Trammel) on Thursday 10/29 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time. Tell a tale or just come to listen, but be ready for a spooky time!

Rules:
Stories must be your own work.
One story per person.
Five minute time limit per tale (seriously).
Stories and language is PG-13.
Stories will be judged on their quality, presentation, and scariness.
Participants may submit their tales in written form to be added to the Reward Hall library.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should get back into the swing of things so I will try and be there. Anne if I forget you better nudge me. (You know how I get sidetracked these days..)