• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Guilds of Sonoma-WAKA

Sonoma News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

At the top of the lighthouse, flanked by a squad of his loyal subjects fresh from the battle outside the Wrong dungeon, I met the leader of WAKA, Turbo Timmy.

WAKA is a formidable opponent on the field of any battle and against any opponent. "We will oppose the colonization of Sonoma by FL", said Timmy, "but we will rely on our own resources and are not interested in allying with any of the other Sonoma guilds to do so".

WAKA is a pvp, fel ruleset guild sporting 93 of its 120 members as veterans in its ranks.

More...

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I ghost the boards every now and then, but I had to login and say you need to do a better job. At least 3 paragraphs. I remembered when I was interviewed years ago and the reporter had no less than 6 paragraphs on me a single player. This 2 sentences news on guilds has to go.

T

Trinsauce

What in the world is this??? This story is sooooo old...

Wish Timmy would get his busy ass back to UO tho...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea whats going on. There were a number of these old news stories popping up yesterday and today and its not me! And we dont have a reporter!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Timmy needs to get his ass back playing along with, in no particular order, GTO, Philos, Cyrus, and Zarc. Still a few of us old schoolers alive and kicking, some have just gone different directions though.

L

Lord Drakelord

I have no idea whats going on. There were a number of these old news stories popping up yesterday and today and its not me! And we dont have a reporter!
ya I was wondering where this new reporter was when I seen they were old news reports, LOL.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our news admin is being kind enough to post news stories for us.

Thank you Airmidcecht!