• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Greetings Lake Superior!

S

Stupid Miner

Greeting fellow inhabitants of Lake Superior!​

As some of you know, but I’m sure more of you don't know, our prestigious Event Moderators (Quantum and Autolycus) seem to be holding their own meet and greets every week: check the shield in the counselor’s hall for day and time. Anyone is free to go, and it’s a great way to get any questions you have about various event-related issues answered. Take note: Event Moderators are not Developers or GMs. They know nothing more than we do about upcoming development changes and expansions, so keep the questions event-related.

(Please take note that these discussions are conducted in an orderly fashion, and are concerned with only the most serious of subjects.)

With that out of the way, I did manage to get a couple answers out of EM Quantum about the upcoming Valentine’s event (Sunday February 15th 8pm CST). This event seems to be Autolycus’ show to run, and unfortunately, Autolycus wasn’t with us because he had sustained a mild concussion while playing hockey (it was the common consensus of the males in the audience that he should “suck it up” and/or just “walk it off”). The useful information that I could gather seemed to indicate that the event wasn’t tied in with the “Warriors of Destiny” plot line, and was more or less just for fun. The event is “for Valentine’s stuff :p” -EM Quantum. If we don’t get news of the locations for the event from Autolycus before the 15th, Quantum has assured us that he’ll leave a shield in the Britain Counselor’s Guild with the location of the event on the 15th. So don’t miss the event, if nothing else, come for the exceeding likeliness of free loot.

[Edit]: Since this article has been written, there is a change. Autolycus says there will be an Oracle in the Counselor's Hall two days before the event who will have some info.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
nice and good first report I asked them and got the response you have to wait and see lol
so good to know not related to the main event!

I

Infiniti

Very nice first report. It is great that there is going to be an oracle there for a couple of days prior to the event to give out hints. It is frustrating to go to an event and have no clue as to what is going on. haha