• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Goblins and Finger Paints and Mesanna! Oh My!

• Thread starter Baja News
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Baja News

as seen and told by RawHeadRex

Tuesday, March 2, started out peaceful in the area of the Britain west bank ... that is until the ice cream eating goblin fellows started to arrive. The Yatterings were awarded special body colors by their proud mother Mesanna because of their finger-paints and were acting extra feisty.

Just like that * snaps fingers *, mayhem and mischief erupted as Lady Melisande appeared in the middle of the bank square! Not many people were there at the time so there were a few victims initially.

The guards teleported in and quickly dispatched the hired goons of Lady Melisande, yet ate berries from the trees instead of helping in the fight against Lady Mel. Corporal Barracus will have a talking with them no doubt.

Lady Mel finally fell. Some people regrouped and gathered their belongings, others asked Mesanna some heated questions.

EM Crysania was given a freshly made strawberry ice cream cone, which she happily accepted as it was quite warm out. Soon after the words, "You guys ready do die?" were heard.

A Navery and then a Primevil Liche appeared, the battle went quick as more and more people heard the cry to defend the city. Yatterings continued to relieve themselves on the guards.

Afterward we heard that the Goblin "Art" had expanded to Lord British's throne area so we made haste to see for ourselves. I arrived late, but I heard Mesanna was again not pleased with the humans, telling us no jail could hold her and that the Yatterings could do anything they wanted. We were powerless in the presence of her epic magic and supernatural abilities.

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the evening of Wednesday, March 3, eight or nine sets of brightly colored, guard bones mysteriously appeared near the river bank by West Britain Bank. Later it was learned that a note might be found as loot on some of the mobs that seem to happen whenever Mesanna is near, and the bones were awarded to those who looted certificates on Wednesday and Thursday evening.

When Mesanna was informed someone had a deed, she would retrieve it from their pack and replace it with a set of the guard bones:

Reportedly the bones where inscribed with the names of Town Guards Calyndrell, Ric Flair, Urlik Fangborne, Leithia, Hab'gurk, Strider, Felis, and Corporal Brackus, but so far I have been unable to verify if this is the complete list.