• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWs from Safe Haven

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi all
We got the old Citizen of Safe Haven, CSH guildstone back, Hoffs/GIL found it somewhere. It's not the first Safe Haven, SH stone or the Safe Haven Regulators, SHR but a stone I started Oct 2004 together with a guy named Saevel. The stone was mine but we changed it to CSH and with Saevel as guildmaster. Saevel failed to run the guild and after a month, we remade the guild as Safe Haven Citizen, SHC.
We never ever saw Saevel again. I later found out who Saevel really was and that explain the drama around him. It was a crazy time with drama in several guilds. This guy wanted control over the main guilds of Safe Haven and he messed at least 2 other guilds. Not sure how many chars he had and how many guilds he tried to take over. He played his role good as a trust worn innocent guy but was a snake who manages to set everyone up against each others and still look innocent. Some will know who I speak about but as many still believe he is a good person, I won't tell who he is or was. He do not play right now as far I know.

I don't know if the stone for Safe Haven Citizen, SHC still exist.
I was running SHC for a year, then the town died again.
This stone however will be great if we get a town sign like Gilfane and Barter town, it can be a great part of the sign, even when this stone failed.
Found this up in my old journals:)
You see: Tina Tink [FF] (Freja's Family)
: You are now loyal to Saevel.
Guild Message: Guildmaster changed to: Saevel
Guild Message: The guildname has changed: Citizens of Safe Haven
Guild Message: The guild abbreviation has changed: CSH

Thanks to Hoffs and GIL for the stone

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations Freja. It's good to know an old guildstone has found its home.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice! I hope you get the town marker for Safe Haven soon.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad to hear you got it back!

I wasn't here for that particular bit of drama, but I was here for some of the NEW drama. I certainly hope it wasn't the same people, but my guess is it probably was. In any case, I am happy that your guild stone has been returned to you. You have given a lot of your time and yourself and have done a lot for our community. Thanks for all you have done for Siege.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks all
Yes I hope we get the town marker too, would be great to see the good old town back to like.
I hope the new loot will help. We are not so far from NPC town now as I and maybe other have public Tele Porters to a town and there are a few public crystal portals too.
My dream are, that Devs someday will allow a few npc vendors and an Innkeeper in the large guard fort and let repair deeds work there. We already have the healers there and they do sell bandages. It's like they never finished this town center.
My soulforge can be used from my courtyard, where my teles are and I can easy place a few tailor and smithing addons there too.