• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Friday, January 29th 8 PM EST-Arkinins Tomb part 2

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Originally posted by Kasaven on EM Website.

by Kasaven

Upon doing some research in the Castle Library, Owain thinks he has discovered the origin of this Arkinin, and knows how to cast his dark shadow from Britannia.

Last week, the soul of Arkinin was defeated on a small Island in Felucca, but his flesh still remains undead and hungry among a tomb of riches.

Owain will lead the party into Arkinin’s tomb to discover what must be done to cleanse the ongoings of the counselor’s hall before they spread farther, and to give a final rest to the mummy-king Arkinin.

Meet at the Britain Counselor’s Hall at 8 p.m. EST on Friday January 29th, and be prepared for adventure.

C

CatLord

This one is in Trammel.

prolly...

Mostly undeads... keep an eye out for bottles in the corpses and gift boxes... (and maybe another quest items)

I expect to see some peacers spamming their instruments... while maximized archers hit (attack last) non-stop...

greater dragons will have to be commanded to attack non-stop... (make macro with all kill , last target and keep an eye on its loyalty)

using ep ring and throwing greater explosions will also help getting looting rights...

I dont remember if it was vulnerable to wod... I was too busy killing oranges.

other than that... most of us did the shadowlord final event... it is similar.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated

by Kasaven

I’ve received some questions about the event.

First, it WILL be in trammel or a trammel rule set facet.

Next – Great minds as well as great fighters will be needed. This is a dynamic event and there may be many possibilities you can pursue from the outset, it will not be ‘led through’ but rather something for the players to figure out for themselves. If I would relate it to prior events, it would be something along the lines of the Kasaven Rescue and the Owain’s Healing events past. It may not be a quick event, so open up a few hours for entertainment.

I hope to see everyone from Cats there. Good luck.

Meet at the Counselor’s Hall in Britain at 8 p.m. EST on Friday, January 29th.