• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] First BIG Event of 2008 ... Something Sounds Fishy

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni

<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Sea Serpent Slaughter

Fleet Captain Gem of the Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB) assembled her motley (and mottled) crew.

“It is long past time for us to hold another of our famous net tosses. ‘Tis time for some madness and mayhem.” Well-known scalawag Curly perked up at the mention of mayhem…

Tucker said “Great Cap’n, but they may not all know what happens at a net toss.”

Balthazar replied “We will just need to explain that we toss many nets to deep sea from the docks and the sea monsters attack. We let the public keep the loot.”

Gem smiled, “Well then all they need do is come to the Buccaneers Den Trammel docks at 8:00 p.m. Central Skies (9 EST) on Sunday January 6 and they will see.” Fish King said, “Remind them, no pets or summoned beings or barding, as it reduces the death and fun..”

Amari jumped up “Remind them there will be free resses at the end of the dock—because surely they will be in need of it.”

Gau added “The landlubbers will see for themselves why sea-farers are so tough.”

Tunna plans to be there for this event also and hopes you all attend to witness this smelly seaside slaughter.

G

Apologies for the typo...it will be at Bucc's den docks--TRAMMEL, not Trinsic!

S

sammy acatour

Sunday? Cool I shall be a there in the shadows

I

imported_Mystra

For those who have not attended one this is very fun and gives us all a chance to hang out together ! I will try to bring my FCB character out to die !

S

sammy acatour

Got my film ready........

Now where did I put them batteries. hrmmmmmmm