• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Faire Grounds Expansion Entries ... EMs Seppo and Pallando Want Feedback

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com

Faire Grounds Expansion Entries
Sunday, August 9, 2009
By EMSeppo

Two entries were received for the Faire Grounds Expansion, shown below. Both of them have a lakeside dock/picnic theme, which should make for an excellent addition to the Faire Grounds!

We will be looking for feedback from players and also other EM’s before making the final selection. The player names are not included, for now, on purpose.

1) Entry 1

2) Entry 2

-----------------------------------------------

To leave your feedback for the entries, please use the reply form on goldenbrewtavern.com

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked out the Faire Grounds remodel this morning and it's so cute! We can eat Oriana's chocolate cream pie or Arlon's blackened catfish. Hammock's are hung in the trees and there's a campfire for those chilly nights. They did a wonderful job blending the 2 entries and I congratulate everyone on a job well done. :thumbsup:

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked out the Faire Grounds remodel this morning and it's so cute! We can eat Oriana's chocolate cream pie or Arlon's blackened catfish. Hammock's are hung in the trees and there's a campfire for those chilly nights. They did a wonderful job blending the 2 entries and I congratulate everyone on a job well done. :thumbsup:
Did you click on the frog? :D

Place looks great !!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awwww......that's adorable. *LOL* Now I'm going to have to go back and start clicking on everything. Who knows what kind of surprises are there. Another thing I noted about the picnic area was it's close proximity to the bathroom. Anyone who has ever had to walk a half mile in a park knows rest areas should never be that far away.

Y

Yalp

Another thing I noted about the picnic area was it's close proximity to the bathroom. Anyone who has ever had to walk a half mile in a park knows rest areas should never be that far away.
As long as it's not upwind of the picnic area.. nothing spoils the picnic worse than a foul breeze! :p