• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Enemy at the Gate Part III

G

Welcome once again to the ongoing Enemy at the Gate series, courtesy of yours truly - Kendrik Soulbane, Grandmaster Detective! Last night I had the opportunity to skulk around the Yew Moongate in Felucca to witness some glorious battles. Reds, blues, and of course, the ever-present guards... all were eager to jump in on the opportunity for some late-night pwnage. Many guilds were represented in some fine fights, despite Milo's claim below.</p>

<center>

Milo gives us his opinion...</p>

These folks seem to disagree!</p>

As do these folks...
Lots of action that night.</p>

I never realized that was an option, but it worked!</p>

Alexis kicks things off with a bang.</p>

Talk about neighbors from hell... I've heard of house fighting...
But house vs. house fighting? Come on!</p>

Rev Enge celebrates a death blow.</p>

max of ESF feels violated!</p>

And here he is curbstomped... Ouch.</p>

Lots of guard activity this evening. At the gate? Surely not!</p>

Some more guard intervention</p>

I just call it like I see it, folks. Che Guevara earns himself the coveted
Guard Calling Champion of the Week award.</p>

Guerrero makes a target of himself...</p>

...and wonders why all the hate. Rev Enge sets the record straight.</p>

Everyone's a comedian! max takes home this week's ROFL Award.</p>

An honest to goodness duel! Very well fought on both sides. shadow came back from being redlined a few times,
but Palamon hung in there and came away with the victory. And would you look at that? No trashtalk after?!
What's this world coming to? shadow gets the Good Sportsmanship award this week!</p>

The CD/ESF peanut gallery chimes in from the comfort of their front row seats.</p>

</p>

I tell ya, I get no respect. No respect at all... *tugs on his tie*</p></center>

G

awww man your runing my Rep, *reminder* gotta act more badass cant have this sportsmanship of the week happening again! lol

I

imported_frawsty

YOU are Kendrik? Lol I was trying to gank you all night but I was only able to redline you :-D

I thought that a stealthing ninja mage was a strange template for pvp. I did note your shadow jump when we cornered you, very nice.

G

The one and only... I lost track last night of how many were trying to give me a dirtnap for my own screenshots. Were you Artery or abra or one of those folks? I think the only way I survived a few of those times were from some timely heals from a friendly fan. Dimebag Darrel got me a few times around the gate as did Sa-Vok once on the damned bridge to the Star Room portal (that I was trying to clear with an EV) late into the evening. I'll have to start coming round a little better equipped to handle the occasional scrape I find myself in. Clearly Stealth and Ninjitsu alone aren't going to be enough given the way I constantly get passively revealed or walk into/over/onto other stealthers...

I

imported_frawsty

No but sometimes I do run around with abra. I'll keep an eye out for you

G

<blockquote><hr>

*gasp* no thieving? just watching?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, seems weird huh? Something has happened to Kenny.