• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] EMs Laurana and Faine Morgan Announce Crystal's Silver Steed Naming Contest!

C

Crystal Canyon

hey crystal i will put in my personal silver steed statue as a reward to just get ahold of me, i figure it would make good prize for this contest and well wasn't really sure if anyone has given you one for it yet or if you had one so anyways just let me know if you'd like it for a prize
WOWZERS! Heck yeah, that is a great prize! Thank you so much Arcane! Ill sure add to that to the prize list.

P.S. Does anyone want to take this contest over so that I can enter? LOL (just kidding)

The people of Origin that are donating all these great prizes are making it hard on me to stand back and watch! And yet, I havent had this much fun in a long time.:)