• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] The PvP Dynamo Gauntlet - Saturday, July 24 @ 7:30 PM

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Catskills,

Some news from Kasaven on the Catskills EM Website:
Good eve, Catskills. Foremost, don't forget there is an event on Tuesday.

We'll be holding a variety of events on Saturday, all centered around player vs player combat. The global rules will not vary from event to event, as they will be minimal, but the actual rule set and goals for each event will differ. On Saturday, depending on our time limit, we will be holding three events. I will give a brief explanation of each after explaining the rules.

... (Rules trimmed out by Sahra - click to read)

Event Time: Saturday, July 24th, 7:30 p.m.

Meeting Place: Tram or Fel Britain Counselor's Halls. In Fel, you may enter the PvP house for safety. It can be found through the teleporter next to the Fel counselor's hall and to the north. Remember there is NO fighting within the house. If you are banned from the PvP house, you are barred from further competition.

Also be prepared for Day Two of the Dynamo Gauntlet the following week. Each event will win you victories or points, and at the end of the Dynamo Gauntlet, there will be winners declared. This Gauntlet may span two days worth of events, or ten, it depends on player participation, enthusiasm, and cooperation. I would like to be as creative as possible with these events and run as many as we can. I am open to player suggestions for additional Dynamo Gauntlet events.​
I trimmed out some of the post to avoid overwhelming those who may not be interested. To read the entire news posted by Kasaven, head on over to the Catskills EM Website.

For those interested in giving our EMs suggestions for additional Dynamo Gauntlet events, read Kasaven's initial request on the Catskills EM Website or head over to the Catskills EM Forum here on Stratics.

Safe Travels,
Sahra Swift

More...