• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] EM Seppo Adds Historical Books To The EM Office

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening I went over to the new EM Office to see if there were any changes.

In the Guest Log by the front door, there was an interesting entry that reads, "Hello, Seppo. I’m here for good now. –EM Kaen"; which made me wonder if EM Kaen is now assigned to Baja rather than being a 'floater'.

And EM Seppo has been busy sorting and organizing mementos left by his predecessors.​

EM Library
by EM Seppo​
"What a pleasant surprise it was when I stumbled into the private library of Event Moderators. I am still archiving the collection but it has already proven to be quite a find. Please feel free to copy any of these books for your own library.
Seppo"
There were bags labeled: Julius Dryden, Sameerah, Garem Pazen, BNN, and Miscellaneous.

The books on display that can be opened and read include: A Transcript of Disclaimer For Events by EM Vincent, A Note On Orcish by Sameerah, and Nystad Twins.
The Trial Of Archimedes and Annals Of EM Sameerah are open books that cannot be read.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Smiles* Thank you, Sara! They are absolutely wonderful reads.

I am currently making copies of the moderator library; so if anyone would like me to scribe you copies for your personal collection, just send me a message.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Smiles* Thank you, Sara! They are absolutely wonderful reads.

I am currently making copies of the moderator library; so if anyone would like me to scribe you copies for your personal collection, just send me a message.
you actually dont need any skill to copy a book, just a blank book and 0.0 skill is all you need. Ive copied a few books from other servers so I could then re type them up here on Baja for my library =)
i probably have a good 200 books on other servers alone that I want to transfer to baja lol. but I dont have much time now a days so its been put on hold =(
so far I have a few books by MTers of old from the LS server =)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Laughs* I found that out the hard way.

I had actually thought you couldn't copy books from the ground. I had based that assumption on the fact that, when I've tried to scribe books locked down in the NPC Libraries (the ones that players are allowed to write in); I get a message claiming that I cannot. So, with that false assumption in mind; I never thought to try it on some of the books in Seppo's Office, and simply began copying the first couple books by hand.

Then, I made the discovery with the Nystad Books. So, a couple of face-palms and some greater healing potions for my newfound carpaltunnel; I began copying the books with inscription. I haven't completed the task; its been a busy first week of the new semester, but I am going to try to make three sets tomorrow before the event on Chesapeake (they will be placed in the Dawn Royal Library, the Dawn Malas Library, and the Brandywine Manor). If anyone wants me to make another set while I am at it, the offer still stands. *Smiles*