• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] EM-Run Weekly Zoo Adventures!

• Thread starter Lady Mana
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Mana

Greetings citizens of Britannia! News comes to us from the desk of EM Fiorella. Announcing...

A Weekly Zoo Event!
Hear ye, hear ye. Tuesday, Nov 10th, Queen Dawn has heard the request of the people to begin populating our Royal Zoo in Moonglow. She has assigned this task to her Royal Naturalist, Maya Demeter. Maya will meet with everyone at the beginning of each event at the Moonglow Zoo, Tuesdays at 7pm PST. She will take the names of the participants and note the number of points of the Zoo at the beginning and then at the end, this will usually be about an hour (longer depending on how determined you tamers are).

Each participant will put in their own animals with their own character. Remember it takes gold coins to help run the Zoo, too. Donations are welcome as well to assist the zoo. Perhaps gather a group for the hour and hunt with your friends if you chose not to tame, and donate to proceeds to the Zoo. Napa Valley deserves the best and we hope with everyone's help the zoo can be a wonderful community success.

Each week will be marked by an item in the Awards Hall with names of participants and point numbers of the zoo.

Regards,
Lady Mana

L

Lady Mana

Note from Maya Demeter, November 11th:

I would like to thank all of those that attended tonights (Nov 10th) Zoo Rebuilding Event.

We had a wonderful turn out, This is the first of what I hope to be many such events to help our Zoo. Participants can be viewed along with the points earned at the Awards House in Malas. Along with a token from the Zoo Rewards list for that night. They managed a whooping 727,301 points.

Remember tamers aren't the only ones that can contribute to Zoo. Fighters, Mages, Crafters are all encouraged to spend the time raising funds to donate to the zoo. Gold works as well as the beasties.

Don't Forget!! Tuesday Night Zoo Events. 7 pm PST. It's not just for tamers.

Help your community rebuild its precious Zoo.

Thank you,
Maya Demeter

L

Lady Mana

Note from Maya Demeter, November 20th:

Greetings Queen Dawn,

Tuesday was our second Zoo Rebuilding Gathering. It was a smashing success
once again! Many fine tamers and fighters alike donated and donated… they
just worked they’re butts off. I am so very proud of them and their
efforts.

Gorn joined us this evening. He seemed very interested in the animals.
Many he had never seen before. I know the conservation and study doesn’t
tickle his fancy but I believe he got a few ideas for future commerce.
He’s still a bit… stand offish. But you’ll be pleased to note our citizens
were very nice to him, several citizens even offering him advice and
information.

All in all a fantastic night!

You Royal Naturalist, Maya Demeter

P.S. The Gargoyle Scientists have been wonderful letting me help, I’m so
glad you had that talk with Queen Zhah for me.