• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM][Player Stories]

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Catskills,

Corvak sent in this report on Captain Kanlocke's promotion yesterday:
Captain Olivia Kanlocke accepts her new charge as the Commander of the Royal Britannian Guard.

This evening, the citizens of Catskills were summoned to the throne room to witness the promotion of the
newest Commander of the Royal Guard. Recently, many cities within Britannia have been forming new
regiments for their own protection, and the Queen has assigned Commander Kanlocke to ensure that they follow
the laws and virtues to the best of their ability, and to help them organize against possible threats.

The ceremony went smoothly, with many there to congratulate her on the promotion. Many there were present
at the recent battles with Ix Tab, and supported the efforts to create a more organized defense. Some seemed less trusting
of the Crown of course, but after Casca, that's to be expected. Hopefully Commander Kanlocke shall win them over
though actions, and not just words.

Captain Kanlocke bowed before the Queen and accepted the new sash and it's new color signifying the rank of
Commander.

Finally, she addressed those of us gathered, and announced that she would be present in her new office, near the gates of the castle,
and that any citizen or guard member could then come to her with any questions of concerns they might have.

Following the meeting, EM Nathael met with us in his meeting hall, to take questions or comments on the introduction
of the new and upcoming storyline related to Commander Kanlocke and the royal guard. There were few questions,
but lots of interest as to where the story was going. He did mention he wished to keep the meeting short as it is Father's Day.

Whatever happens, I think this means exciting times are in store for Catskills!​
Many thanks to Corvak for this report.
If you would like to see your own reports or stories posted as news here on Stratics, don't hesitate to send them to [email protected]

Safe Travels,
Sahra Swift

More...

C

Corvak

oh man, my e-mail mucked up the line breaks :( Sorry for that.

It was a really nice meeting, however.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoops!
I noticed that, but forgot about it when I was posting it. Also forgot to finish the title!

*fixes*

Stupid allergies messing up my thinking.