• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]EM NEWS - The Search for Donal - Part 4, Sunday, February 28

Origin News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events
Official website for EM Faine Morgan & EM Molly O'Malley

The Search for Donal - Part 4
Posted By EM Faine Morgan on February 26, 2010

Caryn pushed her hands through her hair and tossed her pen down in disgust causing the Scholars to frown at her severely. She'd been trying to decipher something, anything, from the faded, tattered tome for hours now and it seemed determined to resist all of her efforts. Caryn rubbed her tired eyes and stretched the kinks out of her back as she looked around at the books and notes scattered all over the usually ordered library. The sense of urgency was palpable in the air.

Caryn stood and walked over to her mentor and surrogate mother, Lafoah. Mother, Caryn said softly, Perhaps we need to talk to the hermit. His name is the only thing I can read in this section. Surely he knows something?

Lafoah considered Cayrn's word for a long moment before nodding, That might be best this time. This section of records is damaged beyond reading and time is running out. See if he will talk to you and the others. If there is any chance to recover Donal, the ingredients must be found soon. Your encounter with these Seekers is very disturbing. Try to find out more about them as well. Knowledge is your best armor.

Caryn nodded and turned to send a scroll to Taryn Sullivan.

Lady Taryn, please gather some assistance and meet me at the West Britain counselor's hall on Sunday, February 28th at 5 p.m. PST (6 p.m. MST, 7 p.m. CST, 8 p.m. EST). There is much to be done and time is running out.

Note from EM Faine and EM Molly, the SA expansion is NOT required for this leg of the event

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Something just came up in rl ... If I can't get it handled by the time the event starts this evening, I won't be able to attend for news coverage.

If I'm not there, would someone please snap a few screenies and let us know what happens?

If you wish, you can always email news stories and screenshots (attached as jpg, please) to me: [email protected].

Thanks!
Sara