• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]EM NEWS - A Much Needed Break

Origin News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events
official website for EM Faine Morgan and EM Molly O'Malley

A Much Needed Break
Posted By EM Molly on March 14, 2010

Entering the studious alchemy shop one early morn, Taryn called out to the girl sitting at the desk surrounded by potions, plants and books. Caryn, come riding with me, I'm in need of fresh air, mayhaps it will help clear my thoughts in the search for Donal.

Laughing softly, Caryn put down the mortar she was going to use to grind and mix yet another potion. That sounds just to be what I'm in need of as well, my friend. she replied.

As the two rode, they recanted all that they had been through as they searched for Donal. They played ideas against one another, hoping to pick up a clue perhaps that had been missed. As they rode, the sun climbed higher in the skies. Several miles had they passed as they talked.

Ahh Taryn, a fresh bubbling brook., Caryn exclaimed. Let's do stop for a moment for a drink, I fear my throat is dry as this road bed we've traveled on.

The two young women quickly dismounted and led their mounts to the brooks ledge, untethering their animals so as they could drink as well.

Leaning over to cup her hand into the brook, the charm Caryn wore around her neck dangled out from under the neck of her blouse.

Taryn looked at the charm, I've seen that before..but where..? she thought to herself. Reaching out she touched the charm. A warmth spread through her fingers as she did and a glow pulsed from the charm itself.

Startled Caryn looked up at Taryn wondering what had happened, and why was the charm responding to Taryn's touch ..

posted by Sara of Baja

More...