• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]EM Messages & Bloodrum's Challenge Date Change

Chesapeake News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Messages & Bloodrum's Challenge Date Change
August 10, 2010 & August 13, 2010
Chesapeake EM Forums

Hello everyone. I wanted to formally apologize for my unforeseeable absence due to a personal family emergency that prevented me from being able to run the HoC Sunday evening. The situation is now mostly in hand, so I don't foresee any further absence unless things change drastically, and I once again apologize for this. Hope everyone's looking forward to things in the upcoming weeks, and the announcement of a date for PVP Boat Battles will be forthcoming shortly.

~EM Drosselmeyer

Greetings,

I have returned from my brief holiday, a few things....The Captain Bloodrum's Challenge originally scheduled for Saturday, August 14th is being moved to Sunday, August 15th at 7pm ET. Sorry for the inconvenience. The HoC will follow immediately after. Anyone that has tried to contact me in the last week about anything (via email) please be patient with a response while I get back to reality *sadface*

Cheers,
EM Dudley

more...