• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]EM Meet and Greet Monday August 23rd

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Meet and Greet Monday August 23rd

Good eve, Catskills. I have some bad news to share which in turn does provoke some good news.

EM Nathael is retiring from his position as Event Moderator of Catskills. Without getting too much into details, his personal life and business were getting too hectic to continue with his EM responsibilities.

I want to thank him for his time and effort with the program, even if it was short. Regardless of his duration, he still made an impact on Catskills, and we will certainly miss him.

This brings rise to the good news. There will be no delay in replacing Nathael, which is good news for myself as well as everyone on Catskills. EM Barnaby will be introduced as your new Event Moderator and my new partner at the Meet and Greet on Monday.

In addition to introducing our new EM, I'd like to discuss some things regarding the Royal Guard. I'd like all Captains who are available to attend, as well as any RBG ranking members or otherwise who are interesting in giving input or simply listening in.

Again, I regret to announce Nathael's departure, but at the same time, I am excited and eager to work with EM Barnaby, and we both look forward to making enjoyable events.

EM Meet & Greet

Date/Time: 8/23/10 8:30 p.m. EST

More...