• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] Giri Ui still captive

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Catskills,

Some news from EM Kasaven (from the EM Website):
If you were not at the counselor's hall tonight for the event, you can still complete it and make your way to the finish. Giri still needs more to utter the words of power before the curse on his cell is broken.

Head over to the Counselor's Hall in Brit and read the red book on the ground, then go through the blue moongate. If the moongate is down, head to the Hedge Maze.

Congratulations to those who have completed the quest, and I hope you enjoy your reward.

Please - no spoilers. Lets allow people to finish it on their own accord and get the enjoyment out of the challenge.

P.S. - Feedback is welcome.

Thanks, Catskills -
Kasaven.​

More...

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone changed the book to read F#&k this quest in the hedge maze. Now cant even get started (

C

Cleo

Owain said in the event chat multiple times that all the quest books are unchangeable.
If you are reading a book that is changeable then you are reading the wrong / a fake book.

L

Lady Miriel

Owain said in the event chat multiple times that all the quest books are unchangeable.
If you are reading a book that is changeable then you are reading the wrong / a fake book.
and the event books are red

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A locked down book, sure is a great fake book. :thumbup1:
There are lots of locked down books all over UO that you can write in. You should go explore some messages date back 10+ years.

C

CatLord

This event is the widest 1st April prank on Catskills to be ever made...

Good job EMS!

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol catlord, I guess you are as bad at events as you are at organizing a group to do spawns or protecting them. NmE didn't find anything difficult about completing this event.

That is ok, the more people who don't know to look for simple clues, the more I can sell my hats for.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event is a nice, entertaining quest, and very easy to solve. I think the EM did a good job, and we will see even better events in the future.

The reward hat is simply a "souvenir", nothing for practical use.

C

CatLord

lol catlord, I guess you are as bad at events as you are at organizing a group to do spawns or protecting them. NmE didn't find anything difficult about completing this event.

That is ok, the more people who don't know to look for simple clues, the more I can sell my hats for.

I'm Ebil...

http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/stories10/story0130.htm