• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] "Void Rising"

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

From the desk of EM Pallando

"Void Rising"

Passing through the gates of Luna and pressing into the crowd near the bank, the words of the town criers and the excited whispers of a few familiar faces immediately fall upon your ears.

Dire happenings are afoot! The Queen has called any able bodied and willing citizens to Castle British in two days time!

Event Date: February 28th, 2010
Event Location: Castle British, Throne Room, Trammel Facet
Event Time: 8pm CST
Expected Duration: 1 hour

Baron Harkonnen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No comments on the event last night??

I had a blast. I went through about 800 arrows, and 350 aids before the night was over. I rezzed well over 70-80 people.

That Jabba the Hut thing, was a pain.

I will be interested to see what comes of the special gems that dropped. I did not get any.

Baron Harkonnen

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah same here. Had a blast. Jabba was a gret ending. Once we got past the freakish lightning storm I thought it would be no problem until he teleported me to him. One time I got stuck on a rock formation and could not see where I was. But a ton of fun. I brought a wep of each resist with me and found the rifts and void creatures were weak to energy and jaba was weak to cold.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an awesome time last night. died a ton though,mostly because I recalled right in the ogre lord area and then realized I recalled in the middle of the spawn,and I was all alone.didn't know we had to fight from the stairs.for some reason I figured it would be where the titans and poison ele spawned.Anyways lesson learnd.It was fun to ie like a newbie again.

That area lightning as annoying,but an awesome addition.I was standing there full health swinging away and all of a sudden I was insta killed,and I have an all 70's suit too.

But i looted enough gold to make up the loss and also I got a new gem.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No gem, but had a great time. That lightning storm took me by surprise. Glad it did not continue for the duration of the fight with Jabba.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it took me my third death to realize I was being hit by the lightning storm.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we warned you guys of spaghetti lightning.
omg i hate that stuff!
LA should have seen Baja when they first started using that....NO ONE knew what was going on so everyone was dying.
got ressed, died, not to mention trying to find your body in that mess omg