• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] Vincent and Phiade Reunited!

Sonoma News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
</div> The air was filled with excitement as citizens of Sosaria gathered outside Trinsic bank preparing a strategy to help Vincent escape imprisonment. Then an idea came to our headswe need to throw cream pies at the jailor! How genius! We will knock him out with a calorie attack.

The Jailor was dispatched by an overload of sugar and crust and we managed to save a pie for Vincent, since as we all know the Trinsic jail serves gruel. With Vincent so heartbroken for his lost love, he then led us through a portal to the Trinsic dock to find his love Phiade.

Quickly the dock became hostile with deadly pirates whose horrific names included Stumpy and Peg Leg Sam. I thought I was going to jump out of my boots when they started to pound on the masses. The bodies were piling up on top of each other as the pirates swung their swords. One even chased my rear all the way out of town.

Finally the crowd whittled away at Peg Leg and stomped Stumpy to the ground. Victory was ours! The heartbroken Vincent made his way to the dock looking for his lost love. He found her in a barrel, scared and shivering. The joy poured through them both as their eyes met, and they embraced so hard that their warmth spread through the crowd surrounding them.true love had been reunited.

<div>

More...