• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Elaboration on the Current Story by EM Barnaby

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by EM Barnaby

As promised, a bit of clarity in regards to the current storyline involving the establishment of a new Royal Council.

Soon you may discover a number of the nobles who now comprise this Council in their respective cities, towns, and villages. I think you will find they will have a lot to say about each other, the idea of a new Council, as well as Britannia as a whole. Some of their remarks may be designed to give hints about what is to come, and some may simply give you insight into their character.

This should be considered part of an on-going event, where small events may occur that taken individually might seem insignificant, but when viewed as part of the larger picture may turn out to be very important. I realize this may sound vague, but I mean it to be. This event(s) is about telling a story, and doing it in a way that encourages the community to explore, and work together. In many ways it is a puzzle – a puzzle that has had many of it’s pieces revealed already, through events large and small during the last three months.

An announcement will be made when the Council members are “up”.