• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Easter Egg Hunt Followed By A Meet and Greet, Sunday 2pm

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan's website
emfainemorgan.com

On Sunday, April 12, EM’s Laurana and Faine Morgan invite all citizens of Origin to join them for an Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 2:00 p.m. Pacific at Luna Bank to be followed by a Meet and Greet at the Counsellor’s Hall. A portion of the Easter Eggs will be hidden in Felucca as well around Yew Gate and Despise Dungeon.

---------------------
The EM website has a calendar on the right side of every page. Mouse over any date that is red in color to view the events scheduled for UO - Origin Events.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan's website
emfainemorgan.com

On Sunday, April 12, EM’s Laurana and Faine Morgan invite all citizens of Origin to join them for an Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 2:00 p.m. Pacific at Luna Bank to be followed by a Meet and Greet at the Counsellor’s Hall. A portion of the Easter Eggs will be hidden in Felucca as well around Yew Gate and Despise Dungeon.

---------------------
The EM website has a calendar on the right side of every page. Mouse over any date that is red in color to view the events scheduled for UO - Origin Events.
*sigh* I have a day full of RL family events tomorrow. So won't be seeing me there :(

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would imagine its actually stellar for folks who don't have family they can get to, and I'm glad they'll have this.

Should be a very good time.

F

Flora Green

Yep, sounds fun. But, I'm going to watch my little one hunt instead. :)

C

Crystal Canyon

Sounds like a ton of fun! Luckily our church had the annual Easter Egg Hunt today, so if Pastor doesn't make us stay past the normal time, I should be able to attend.

Should we bring a basket? hehehe

F

Frey Wavestrider

I am still unpacking after the move, so I will not be on. Still I hope everyone has a wonderful time and Happy Easter to everyone

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same, RL obligations to attend to. However, I'd choose UO over the in-laws anyday! ;) (I'm bad)

F

Flora Green

You are! :p I was able to show up about 5 mins before the first event ended and snagged a couple of eggs. I missed out on the sash though cause I had to log. :(