• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Drunken Revelry

N

Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy thrashes about his desk mumbling grumpily when Andrasta attempts to stir him to post. He speaks is a slurred voice that speaks of a night of hard drinking, or hard hits to the head.

So we shows up at some tellerscope and some guy whats name was Avery told us we had to go save some guy what's name was Jacob, so he tells us to go to Despise and we went after he figured out it was *hic* in Despise, so we run into these right weird fellers what was purple, being purple I of course had to shoot lightning at them until *hic* they went away and when they did I picked *hic* up some Ti..tal...light blue bottle what which they were was holding and drank it and well now I'm purple too. And then we-*hic*

Nh'bdy snickers and flails, knocking some bottles and a quil off his desk before settling down into the floor some rest

Speaking from the floor:

And then some green feller showed up and we smacked 'em around and then Avery went to Yew with Jacob...good people that Jacob..