• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] DAE Celebrates New Members

R

Reno

Welcome to DAE mates ......

Shoeless Child
Rameraz
William
Cheese Wiz
Skill Saw
Mico
Gaz
Ashley
Trojan
Vador8088
Lance
Montana

S

Snippa-OgR

You are aware that it is against the rules to use "[News]" in the subject of your post right? *waves goodbye to this thread*

G

Snippa, if I were you I think I'd be practicing my PvP skill rather than sitting here on the boards playing Stratics Board Cop.

S

Snippa-OgR

Yeah, but thats if YOU were me... but you're not, and I don't need practice. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

T

Thul

Remind me to send you the screenshot gaz posted on the bthguild website reno.. I think you might find it interesting.

G

I believe that the pic was taken by another member with his name on Sonoma, giving a tribute to him being irish doing the jig dance option in green clothes :p but yes the taskbar picture was ownage.

D

DeathByMe

I find it humerous you would kick my new player from DAE because no one knew me and recruit someone named Shoeless Child or Cheese Wiz...

Just a little funny considering the numerous times BC invaded us at a spawn, and I was the only one left during the fight, and wound up rezzing the guild while being attacked by BC lurking around...

R

Reno

DAE is a family guild and we like to get to know everyone once they join....Shoeless Child and Cheese Wiz both have close friends in DAE...

P

Pyro-Gimpy

Why do all yall even post here does it make u happy for everyone to read or something?

G

a family guild? The kind of family that will kick members out randomly b/c of paranoia about BC spies?

umm, Thanks Dad?

G

Then why did a bunch of people recently quit your guild?

Keep recruiting, Reno.

We at BC look forward to greeting each and every person you recruit with the same courtesy and respect we show you, Reno!

T

TSD

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome to DAE mates ......

Shoeless Child
Rameraz
William
Cheese Wiz
Skill Saw
Mico
Gaz
Ashley
Trojan
Vador8088
Lance
Montana

<hr></blockquote>

Uhhh, with the exception of Skill Saw and Gaz, I've never seen any of these chars ever.

PS, you just got punked by Wojoe.

R

Reno

Name more than 2 people that quit DAE in the last month and I'll name 10+ people that quit BC in the past 4 weeks....

T

TSD

Yes, yes I do in order to take them seriously.

For all I know its peoples brand new alts.

G

Reno you can have all of trammel standing behind you and it does not make you any better. Even with UOC, you are still the same.

B

BTHKiller

Well sir. They certainly showed BC some "respect" last night at despise. Lance, William, Gaz, and Montana were with us when we owned you there and Im happy to report that once back to the guild house two of the four won 120 scrolls. They learned a valuable lesson. Its fun AND profitable to beat BC. I'm sure they will be anxious to have at you again. So thanks for your greeting to our new players we do appriciate you initiating them so well for us.

P

PepperUO

You know it's bad when Wojoe burns you on the boards. Poor Reno must be hanging his head in shame.

Very nice burn Wojoe.

G

Shhhh. Oh man. You've done it now. We're not allowed to talk about BC losing here!!! Remember?

Not only that, according to BC, what isn't seen by the public didn't really happen right? I mean, how can they go to Tram Brit Inn and recruit new members if they're seen losing all the time?!

We're not allowed to talk about the event at x-roads.
We're not allowed to talk about the countless number of spawns they fail to steal.
We're not allowed to talk about the Harrowers they fail to steal.
We simply can't mention any loss BC encounters while fighting DAE.

Only thing we can talk about here is when BC outnumbers us and wins!! You knew that man!! Jeebus. What were you thinking?

B

BTHKiller

Akkkkk i forgot well i guess this post will be pulled as soon as Snippa notifys the mods.

T

Thul

You wonder why yer trolls get deleted..

BTW, isn't it funny how every time a spawn is lost, there's always multiple 20 scrolls involved, usually a mage or an eval in there too..

I

imported_sehs

Well I can tell you Ashley and I are not alternats. Thats all I know.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

<blockquote><hr>

BTW, isn't it funny how every time a spawn is lost, there's always multiple 20 scrolls involved, usually a mage or an eval in there too..

<hr></blockquote>

Ya i bet it takes a while to roll on it with 40+ people too

B

BTHKiller

Actually on the spawn we took from you there were I believe two 120s a peace and a swords. We worked it again as you well know (tried to raid us thanks for the insurance money) and got one or two more. The best being a 120 resist. So no. No mage scrolls taken from ya that time but then again I dont believe anyone said we took mage scrolls from ya. However thanks for the two you did work up for us /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

B

Bravia

Now thats funny, because i remember just the other day BC raided about 10 DAE with like 25 BC, and in the star room i was talking to another ghost, and one of the BC members said "Thanks for the 120 mage"

And you guys acuse of of always saying that.....only time i have ever said it was before i was in DAE when my thief, formaly known as Tenka, actualy DID steal a 120 mage from the BC protecter.....

T

Thul

Actually, I said always, not just you guys.. jeez lighten up..

And btw, DAE really has no place to talk about "zerg" tactics anymore, because the only time you all beat us is when its at least 3/2 odds

B

BTHKiller

And btw, DAE really has no place to talk about "zerg" tactics anymore, because the only time you all beat us is when its at least 3/2 odds

Have you looked at the updated UO.com?? How is it possiblel to have three to one or three to two odds against the biggest (zergiest) guild in ALL of UO. Face it Thul we beat you through better players and tactics. I mean hell our GM even fights and doesnt have the hide option on ANY of his char's

But if it makes you feel better to scream numbers I guess tell yourself whatever it takes to make you proud of your guild

T

Thul

you can't be serious.. yes bc has higher numbers in the guild list, however you can't honestly believe that you don't come to the battlefield with way more numbers

B

Bravia

Now THAT gave me a laugh Thul....think about what you just said, you stated that BC DOES have more members, but we always have more on the field......Arnt you supposed the be defending BC and saying you dont use Zerg tactics?

P

PepperUO

<blockquote><hr>

Now THAT gave me a laugh Thul....think about what you just said, you stated that BC DOES have more members, but we always have more on the field......Arnt you supposed the be defending BC and saying you dont use Zerg tactics?

<hr></blockquote>
He said the guild pages show more numbers not members.

Actually a lot of BC is multi accounts as Thul pointed out. Even back pre pub 16, when I was active with them, they had about 100ish for total numbers on the guild pages, yet that only counted for about 35 people. Of that a lot just left their accounts active while playing other games.

B

BTHKiller

Actually a lot of BC is multi accounts as Thul pointed out

And memebers of DAE dont? have multiple accounts? Come on Pepper surely you can find a better reason than Thul for explaining the losses BC has suffered to our forces. It is funny to hear the largest guild scream numbers come on fellas you can think of a better reason than that if ya try hard. I mean i know you have to rationalize to yourselves your reason for losing but dont go for the easy out k.

P

PepperUO

Never said anything to the contrary. In fact I'm quite certain it is the case for both guilds. I was merely correcting Bravia's misreadding of Thul's statement. You can't base numbers ont he battlefield by the numbers shown on the guild pages of uo.com.