• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS} Critical Fix to Origin

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Greetings,

Due to the critical issue found on Origin we are going to revert it to the last publish datewhich was 11/1. We are sorry for the time lost, but do not want you to lose any more items because of this issue. As you know Origin is a test server, and from time to time we have to fix things here by reverting. We appreciate your understanding and willingness to take this all in stride.

Loot fix in Shame that was causing player items to be reformatted.
You can now drag and drop items into the SOT Book and Seed boxes
Corrected an issue with obtaining the Seed box in the Veteran Reward System
Summoned pets will no longer attack each other
Fixed an issue with the respawn timer on the Cave Troll in Shame

Our apologies again to the Origin players,

The UO Team

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was great they put the squishy on all these items in a very timely manner.

Sorry for the revert, but its better than the alternative.

I do wish they would throw us some kind of an in place bonus for living here, just a little something.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, revert was needed...I'll miss the few decent items I got but I'd rather lose new stuff than know so many others lost old stuff.

I'm going to need to find a group to farm Eternals!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM me, we have a nice group, active in lots of different playstyles.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah not easy to solo. I went down on my beetle/mare combo and couldn't touch em.

Can kill just about everything before that though.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been alternating w/ flame elementals on a tamer and doing unbounds in groups of two or three w a mystic weaver.

Anyone else notice paragons in the Abyss? or anything else buggy?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, can we please get this fixed? I'm pretty sure paragons are only supposed to spawn in Ilshenar.
Well paragons spawn in ML areas as well. But they do so without rehueing, at least most do. The Cus rehue, but I dont recall swoops or Miasma doing so although some are much tougher than others.

I sent in a bug report and got the response that they were aware and it was being looked into. Sounds to me like it might be an intentional change. Then again, they must be holding the full release of 73 back for a reason. There do appear to be some anomalies in the loot tables for Shame.